Saturday, March 29, 2008

Book Review:Commodity futures and options, Kleinman




Since every other headline today, is about Commodities, I decided to start the Book Review Section of my blog with, Commodity futures and options by George Kleinman. George is a brilliant guy and has a solid approach to the commodities market. I actually contacted George when I graduated school for advice on breaking into the industry, he wrote me back within a few days! The book is a great read and is very useful as a reference. A must read is the story under "Do you have what it takes?" and "The Voice from the Tomb". Kleinman provides insight into the dazzling world of the futures market and starts with a basics. The book finishes with a section named, "Twenty-five trading secrets of the pros", which I found very interesting. This book is for anyone starting out in the industry or someone who wants how the price is set for heating oil or wheat. looking for a better understanding of the wild world of commodities. Kleinman shares his personal experiences which is helpful for those who are not familiar with the markets.

No comments: